Mark's MPA team intramural soccer game. The BYU indoor soccer arena is awesome! Emma made a good friend w/ a little 3-year-old girl there and by the end they were hugging and holding hands. I felt sick so I was totally anti-social and stayed away from talking with anyone. Emma was my good example of being social that day.
5 comments:
Too cute! I hope that you start to feel better. Being sick is no fun. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!
Hey just checking out your blog. Your sister gave it to me. You look much the same as you did in high school, and you have beautiful kids!!
Sorry, Jess, I cheated and just read through all your entries in reverse order (until http://mythankfullist.blogspot.com/2008/07/i-have-new-blog.html which was blank so I couldn't go backwards any more) without commenting on them individually. But I did finally read them all!
Thank you so much for writing here! I am looking forward to being an active follower of your little life stories going forward. Oh, and if you are still going to be making your blog private, will you please email me an invite? Pretty please? ;->
Little suggestion: Consider putting a blog archive link on the sidebar. That would make it much easier for people like me to start at the beginning instead of having to probe backwards through the "Older Post" link.
Oh Emma makes me happy! She is so sweet!
I hope you are all feeling better now. Your little family is so cute!!
Post a Comment