Monday, March 9, 2009

Draper Temple Dedication


I love to see the temple.
I'm going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.



For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.


I love to see the temple.
I'll go inside someday.
I'll cov'nant with my Father;
I'll promise to obey.


For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God,
I've learned this truth;
A fam'ly is forever.








3 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Aww how special. Darling family photos btw.

Anonymous said...

How special that your whole family got to be at the temple together! Even though the kids may be to small to realize it, their lives will be blessed from having that influence in the family.

Jesse and I got to attend the open house of the Draper temple last month. It is exciting to have that as our new temple after the dedicatory services coming up this weekend.

Heather Harper said...

I'm stalking you! hahaha. It's all thanks to Tarrah. I've had so much fun looking at all these pictures of you guys. Your family is adorable! Are you in Utah? K, well I have a screaming baby to attend to. Keep in touch!!

Love ya!