So, I've decided to make my blog private after Christmas. It was private for a little while, and then public, and then now it will be private again. I want any of you to be able to see it in the future, so put your email address on here or email me at mac.jess@gmail.com to tell me you want to be invited to view our blog. Like I said, I won't do this for a little while, but just make sure you let me know. Love ya!
44 comments:
We would love to continue viewing your blog!
provoarnolds@gmail.com
-Tammy and Nic
nat531@yahoo.com
definitely include us!
Natalie
briandsarah@hotmail.com
:)
joeshepherd2@gmail.com.
we are going private soon too so if you would like to see our blog just leave me your email address.
-Joey and Kim Shepherd
justmons@gmail.com
Please keep is in!
McCoy's
add me too!
I'd like to be added. mrs.ferons@gmail.com
I would like to get to keep reading. katieschenk@gmail.com
Happy birthday! e-mail me at emmilee at gmail dot com
tuwanda2@gmail.com Is there a reason we should make our blogs private? I have been wondering if there are reasons people do. love ya Hope you b-day was awsome!
nathanandsharlynn@gmail.com
Keep us in...we love to see your cute family pictures!
Keep me in the loop
andreap81@yahoo.com
Please add me!
ashley.avarell at gmaildotcom
Thanks!
love to view your blog -- please include me!!! rosenbrown@gmail.com
messykaye@yahoo.com
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! Hope all is going well!! Sure love ya!
Hey friends! Happy Thanksgiving!!
We are thankful to know you! Please add my email:
jessicaloehrmann@gmail.com
kellymasner@hotmail.com
I want in! amandalee80@yahoo.com
camieruden@gmail.com
let's get together soon!
brooke.cook@gmail.com
We would love to be included!
Don't forget me!
lindselaine@yahoo.com
Love you guys!!
Hey Jess! this is my first time looking at your blog. I just found Kimber's, and she has tons of links to other's blogs....very fun! I love keeping in touch and seeing what everybody's up to.
So please let us continue being a part of your excitement, and invite us to your blog. Thanks!
bandsblack@gmail.com
count me in!
justine.nelson21@gmail.com
~justine
Please keep us on your blog invite list! We're switching to a new e-mail address and it's jandkmacdonald6@gmail.com. Thanks!
John and Kristine
Your little family is SOOOOOOO cute! I havn't seen you in years but it is always fun to get on and see how you are doing. Happy Holidays.
Emily Wilson
emilywoo05@gmail.com
mohartley@gmail.com - Please include us!
louiseforrester100@hotmail.com :)
hey mark. I just ran across your blog. Your family is darling. Lets keep in touch...heatherhaught@hotmail.com
I can't remember if I told you to include us or not!
alyssatom@gmail.com
Ok, so I've been out of the loop, and haven't checked your blog in a while. I hope it's not too late to add our e-mail to your list, cause I would love to keep up with you and your cute family.
BillandKristin@gmail.com
Kristin (Bestor) Evans
mandypoo82@hotmail.com
you and mark make cute babies. Good job mom and dad!
I just want to pinch those kids cheeks...they are soooo adorable!!!!
I just found you! So add me to the list so I can read please. holly@crystaloak.com *Loves*
PS I told you I would give you mine so here's a link. http://hollysmusingthoughts.blogspot.com/
ME, me, me, me!
serenebooks@gmail.com
me too please! carly.hopkins@hotmail.com
Now that I've finally found your blog again, I want to be able to read it! :) ellenrowley@gmail.com
lizzy.hawkins@gmail.com (Liz Stohlton)
Oh no, don't forget me, please. BTW, Cute Christmas pics:D. alimaegardner@hotmail.com
Include me--park.holly@gmail.com.
We need to get together next time I'm in town!
Invite me! underwood03@gmail.com
Make sure we are on the list...if you haven't already gone private. If you are already private, then I guess we made the cut!
sorry, that is at muechelle@hotmail.com
us too! BrianJenna6@hotmail.com Jenna
Post a Comment