Ethan got pictures taken. We also got to throw in Emma for one of them. These are from the CD the studio gave us, so the pictures aren't cut (notice my head on the side of one of them).
By the way, according to Ethan's doctor this week, Ethan is a miracle. Doctor Jensen said that they expected him to have many problems and yet Ethan is developing wonderfully. Thanks for you prayers and fasting



13 comments:
So cute. Ethan is getting soo big. I am so happy he is doing so well.
how cute! he is so big! and i bet your glad to have mark back!
These pictures are just adorable. He is such a happy baby and so is Emma. Your kids are super cute.
He is so adorable! It looks like he cooperated perfectly for his pictures. He's a doll!
Great photos Jess. Ethan has been brought up in a very loving home and I personally believe that that has helped him tremendously in these tough early months.
You have such cute kids, Jessica!
Hey, I just found your blog. Way cute pictures! You have adorable children!
What darling pictures! They are just so sweet!
I'm so happy Ethan is doing so well. You have such adorable kids!
Wow! He is so big...and SO CUTE! Where did you get these taken??
They're so sweet Jess!! I hope you're doing well!
Ahhh, these are wonderful. He is so adorable and sweet. Thanks for sharing these. I am so glad he is doing so well.
OMGoodness look how cute he is! I am so glad he is such a healthy boy! Congrats!
Post a Comment