I love this picture of the kids with diapers on their heads. I don't know why, but I love putting diapers on my kid's heads. I think it looks so funny.
I was so surprised to have my first mission companion, Kersina, and her fiance, Ryan, show up at my door to watch conference with us on Saturday. I haven't seen her for so long. She is just the greatest person and is marrying a wonderful person. I was SO happy they dropped in.
My mom came over Saturday night to bring by this 7 ft tall wooden Frankenstein decoration. Love it! Our kids adore my mom. They are always beaming when she is around.
Gotta love this picture. Emma was extra tired today. We took Emma and Ethan on a walk in between conference sessions and she crashed. We thought it was a great picture with Ethan all perky and happy in the back of the stroller.
Last of all, but certainly not least, General Conference was awesome! I feel like expressing my gratitude for being able to listen to prophets of God this weekend. I wish everyone in the world could have watched Conference. God truly does love us and showed it this weekend through the teachings of His chosen leaders.
5 comments:
Cute pics! Jess, we need to get together. Call me or email me!
You forgot to mention talking with your old time friend on the phone. j/k i love the pics and i agree about conference. i am glad things are so good. your beautiful! loveya
so so so good to see you!
your kids are more lovely in person, if that is possible, because they take pretty stinkin' cute pictures.
we need to get together again soon!
Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how big Ethan is. He looks amazing. You guys are incredible. I hope that donut recipe works for you.
Life sounds wonderful. You're such an example of counting your blessings. And what a beautiful Family!! Ethan has grown up so fast. I can't believe it was 9 months ago that I saw your husband in the hospital telling me you had just delivered Ethan at home. How time flies by! Emma and Ethan are blessed to have you two as parents
Post a Comment