What cute kids! Emma's hair is so long now, I can't believe. It looks like she adores her little brother. I can't believe how big Ethan is now. He is sooo cute. We miss you guys, so it is fun to see pictures every now and again.
cute cute family --- how are you? I miss you and hope i get to see you this time when i come out to Utah in November -- i will be there the 5-18 so definitely you should come to lunch with the girls if we do something -- and we can introduce our little ones! Hope all is well! xoxoxo
Jessica! How great to hear from you. Thanks for the congrats on the baby. We will be finding out what it is in just a few weeks, so we are very excited about that. I will definitely be praying for and thinking of Brooke over the next couple of days. Thanks for the reminder, I completely spaced it. Oh yeah, and here's my e-mail:
BillandKristin@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you again soon!
Kristin
P.S. - I can't believe how much Emma looks like you! Such a cutie
I remember when you said you couldn't imagine Ethan as a puggy little baby but he has grown into such a big guy so quickly and is very cute. Emma is beautiful. Good job!
20 comments:
What cute kids! Emma's hair is so long now, I can't believe. It looks like she adores her little brother. I can't believe how big Ethan is now. He is sooo cute. We miss you guys, so it is fun to see pictures every now and again.
That is the cutest pic of them at the top! Ethan is so handsome, he looks like a little man!
Sooo cute. I love pictures. I sure miss seeing you guys on the playground. Hope all is well, it looks like things are.
such cute kiddos! i love the one of you sitting on the ground with ethan. it is just so you- "girls love dirt!" right?
Emma looks just like you and Ethan is a doll. What darling kids Jess. How fun. Love and miss you.
You have such beautiful kids! Ethan looks just perfect. What a miracle baby he is! Emma looks just like you, Jess.
these pictures are all so cute! and i can't believe you sit in that dirty playground of rubber chips in your cute skirt!
Cute kids!.....that I need to see, we really need to get together!
Such sweet pictures!!
i can't wait to meet baby ethan. Emmas hair is so long, i hope our kids are as cute as yours :)
Emma looks just like you and I think Ethan looks like you're hubby. You all are very cute!
Way cute pictures. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are so much fun.
I love all the pics. You all look so good. I can't believe how much they look alike. Emma is adorable and so is Ethan. Lets get together okay!
cute cute family --- how are you? I miss you and hope i get to see you this time when i come out to Utah in November -- i will be there the 5-18 so definitely you should come to lunch with the girls if we do something -- and we can introduce our little ones! Hope all is well!
xoxoxo
Jessica!
How great to hear from you. Thanks for the congrats on the baby. We will be finding out what it is in just a few weeks, so we are very excited about that. I will definitely be praying for and thinking of Brooke over the next couple of days. Thanks for the reminder, I completely spaced it. Oh yeah, and here's my e-mail:
BillandKristin@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you again soon!
Kristin
P.S. - I can't believe how much Emma looks like you! Such a cutie
I remember when you said you couldn't imagine Ethan as a puggy little baby but he has grown into such a big guy so quickly and is very cute. Emma is beautiful. Good job!
Are you still in provo? I"m coming out for conference and would love to see you! email me: kersina@hotmail.com
You guys are such a cute family. We miss you!
I love emma's pigtails-so cute!
It was so good to talk to you the other day. Thanks for still being my BFF. I love ya
Post a Comment