Congratulations Jess! I can't believe it has been three years for you and two beautiful kids to go with it! That is awsome Jess. I love you, we've got to get togehter all of us! Aaron loves Mark, he thinks he is great!
Happy happy anniversary -- you guys are such a GREAT couple -- so cute and we couldn't find a nicer 2 people if we looked over the whole earth i don't think! Great day too -- the day my parents got married.....congrats!!! 3 years down......eternity to go --- and such cute kids! i am glad i can see what is new with you and stay in touch again! xoxoxo
Wow, those are some amazing pics. Such a cute couple. We miss you guys. I'm so happy to hear that Ethan is doing well. That was pretty scary. BTW I love reading your blog... it always makes me happy.
hooray! Hey Jess it's Margaret. I've tried to view your blog before and I was DENIED...I felt like such a loser! JK but i am so happy to be able to see you and your cute family. I can't believe how big your little boy is. You have such adorable kids. My blog is 3olsons.blogspot.com. Let's stay in touch!
10 comments:
Hey Jess! It's so good to see your blog! Your hair is so pretty! Such a pretty color for you! Email me and we can meet up!
amandalee80@yahoo.com
I am glad that you and mark got to have a night out together-I bet it was lots of fun!
Happy (late) Anniversary to you guys! That is wonderful! SO glad you two could have a night out....definitely deserve it! :)
Congratulations Jess! I can't believe it has been three years for you and two beautiful kids to go with it! That is awsome Jess. I love you, we've got to get togehter all of us! Aaron loves Mark, he thinks he is great!
congrats you two! don't you just love love?
Happy happy anniversary -- you guys are such a GREAT couple -- so cute and we couldn't find a nicer 2 people if we looked over the whole earth i don't think! Great day too -- the day my parents got married.....congrats!!! 3 years down......eternity to go --- and such cute kids! i am glad i can see what is new with you and stay in touch again!
xoxoxo
Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute.
Wow, those are some amazing pics. Such a cute couple. We miss you guys. I'm so happy to hear that Ethan is doing well. That was pretty scary. BTW I love reading your blog... it always makes me happy.
hooray! Hey Jess it's Margaret. I've tried to view your blog before and I was DENIED...I felt like such a loser! JK but i am so happy to be able to see you and your cute family. I can't believe how big your little boy is. You have such adorable kids. My blog is 3olsons.blogspot.com. Let's stay in touch!
Happy Anniversary. I really like your new family picture
Post a Comment