I am SO happy it isn't private anymore so I can see your cute blog! I always feel so uplifted and inspired to be a better person every time I read it and/or see pics of you! YOu really are such a great example --- and you look beautiful! soo happy your little boy was such a miracle and everything is going well too -- can't wait to catch up!
Jess, it's Liz (Stohlton) Hawkins. I stumbled on your blog and thought I'd say hello. If you get a second, I'd love to hear from you: lizzy.hawkins@gmail.com
5 comments:
jess you look beaUtiful. little ethan looks so healthy and good. love you guys
You do look beautiful Jess! and your hair is long! Ethan is so big now, I need to come see you guys.
Jess- what a beautiful family! Your kids are so adorable. I'm so glad that your little boy is doing well. He IS a miracle!
I am SO happy it isn't private anymore so I can see your cute blog! I always feel so uplifted and inspired to be a better person every time I read it and/or see pics of you! YOu really are such a great example --- and you look beautiful!
soo happy your little boy was such a miracle and everything is going well too -- can't wait to catch up!
Jess, it's Liz (Stohlton) Hawkins. I stumbled on your blog and thought I'd say hello. If you get a second, I'd love to hear from you: lizzy.hawkins@gmail.com
Post a Comment