
Emma on Christmas morning

Ethan's bed head on Christmas morning

Family picture - impossible to get everyone to smile. 3 out of 4 ain't bad

Emma was a little stiff when sitting on Santa's lap, but she liked him enough.

Ethan and Santa

Emma and Jess playing in the snow for the first time

Emma's first sledding experience - she was a pro!

So, Mark told Emma to take a picture of Ethan with our camera and she proceeded to hold the camera to her forehead and take this picture. Not bad, eh?
9 comments:
im impressed, you have a future photographer on your hands. the pictures are adorable!
Awww how adorable! And Emma sure is a pro photographer! :D
Hey dearest-It has been WAY too long since we saw each other. So please call or email me so that we can get together
Your kids have the cutest smiles!
Your kids are adorable! I love your little family. How is everything going?
Such cute kids! Looks like you are all doing fabulous! I miss the snow.
What cute pictures! Emma looks so much like you, I love it another little Jess!
I made my blog private so if you would like to look at it send me your email to kshepherd2@gmail.com
thanks,
kim slider shepherd
Hey guys! I dont know if you remember me... Mark might! haha. Last time I saw you guys, you were pregnant with your first one! I cant believe you already have 2 gorgeous kids! Im so glad I found your blog! I hope youre doing well!!!
Post a Comment