"Touching the Hem of God" : This is actually my favorite story in the New Testament. Christ says to her, "Daughter be of good comfort, thy faith hath made thee whole."
"Hold to the Rod": I love this. It seems we must let go of some things to be able to"hold fast" to the iron rod. Very symbolic picture.
"Responsible Mother": Love this. All the many roles of not only mothers, but all women. We've got a lot to take care of don't we?

"The Widows Mite": Another one of my favorite stories in the Old Testament.
"And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:
"For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living."
2 comments:
I'm not very familiar with his art, but it is very neat, especially in the symbolism. Jess, how have you been? I miss seeing you and your cute family all the time. Oh, and I love the picture of Emma and Ethan-adorable smiles.
Anywho, Have a fabulous week
I just love his art! I love all the color and all the symbolism! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment