ZOO - We went to the zoo with my parents, sister, Tarrah, her husband, Eric, and their daughter, Hannah. Tarrah and her fam are visiting from Atlanta. We had so much fun with the kids!
This picture is precious to me. When my sister and I were probably about 7 and 8 our parents took us to the Hogle Zoo and took a picture of my sister and I in front of this gorilla. I had to get another one with her in front of it. I can't wait to find the old picture.
______________________________________________________________________
Best Friends - This is Emma's best friend, Rachel Lunt. I am so grateful that Emma has a close friend at such a young age. Rachel's mom, Tarmy, is so wonderful too. We love to spend time with them and have them as our friends.
Emma and Ethan - Definitely a love-love relationship. I love this picture so much! I think these two are going to be very good friends.
Dad's Homecoming from Iraq! - My dad came home from Iraq last week. It is great to have him home. It was fun to be at the airport and to see my parents so giddy to see each other. I'm glad they are back together again. It is wonderful to have my dad home. He completes our family. We are so proud of his service and for how he helped save lives with his medical unit in Iraq.
3 comments:
I'm so glad Brant is home!! Hannah looks just like Travis-its true!
that picture of emma kissing ethan is priceless. very sweet! glad your dad is home, i love the fam
I am glad that your dad made it safely home-how many times has he been over there now? Ethan is getting so big and I am so happy for you that he finally got his oxygen off. That is so fun that Tara got to visit! I miss you it has been way too long since we have spent any time together....
Post a Comment