
1. Ethan - Ethan is a ray of sunshine in my life. He has the most contagious smile. When he has appointments with therapists and doctors I usually leave feeling overwhelmed for the next few days. Ethan is doing quite well, but these professionals still make sure we know that there is still chance for disability and that we need to help him develop. Although this can feel very overwhelming, it never fails that after a day or two Ethan just cheers me up with his excitement for life. I worry about his future, yet he seems to know better what is going on and is thrilled to be here and be a part of our family. He is our miracle baby, not just because he has recovered miraculously, but because he has a miraculous spirit that can brighten any bad time. I love Ethan.


2. Emma - What a gal. She is turning into quite the little woman. Lately, when I go to get she and Ethan out of the car I have found her holding his hand. It is the sweetest thing ever! She is the most loving child. She has a lot of spunk too and let's me know just what she wants. She is very independent and wants to do things on her own.



3. Sisters - I love my sister Tarrah. She is so awesome. She has the gift of making people laugh and lightening serious situations. She is my best friend. It was so fun to have her here to visit.

4. Family History - Mark and I have felt compelled to do Family History work. I feel like our ancestors are saying to us to get on with it and quit dragging our feet. There is so much work to be done. I think we both have great great grandparents that haven't been done.
4. Moms - My mom took my sister and I on a shopping spree yesterday while my dad and Mark watched the kids. We had so much fun together. It is nice to have some new clothes too. Thanks mom!
1 comment:
Oh wow! Ethan is so big! He is just the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment