1. Tarmy Lunt bringing us dinner - Today just seemed like an extra crazy and all I could do was try to keep my head above water. My sweet friend Tarmy called and wanted to know if she could bring us dinner. It couldn't have happened on a better day. Thanks Tarmy.
2. Anne Reichman and her mom, Christina Parkinson - They came to visit us, but we weren't home. Theyleft a gift card to buy baby stuff. I just love them and thought it was very sweet of them to take time out of their busy lives to come visit us. Their family has been through so many incredibly hard trials in the last few years, they are really good examples of strength to me.
1 comment:
jess jess -- i am SOOO sad i didn't get to see you and your darling little boy and girl when i was in town. I tried calling, but no worries -- as you definintely have your hands full. you truly are a pioneer, and i have thought about you SOOO much lately and wondered how things are going for you and that little baby. I been worried about not being a good mother and how i will respond to things....and with the change from girl to boy baby -- it has been interesting --- you inspire me that when i am not feeling good to make it through the day!!!! thanks for always being so positive and instilling in me some faith i need!!!
xoxooxoxoxo
steph
Post a Comment