2. Mark is cleaning up after dinner right now - don't you just love that.
3. My mission - Mark and I can't go to Sacrament Meeting together (obviously), so I go to the Chinese ward to partake of the sacrament (they meet in our bldg). It reminds me of going to church every Sunday on my mission. I love to hear the sacrament prayers in Chinese and love to hear the hymns in Chinese as well. It brings back a flood of memories.
4. Putting Emma to bed tonight - We had a fiasco of an evening with Emma. She cried over everything it seems. When we put her to bed I asked if she wanted me to rock her and she just lit up. I rocked her and we sang hymns to her. It was very sweet and made up for the evening craziness and stress.
2 comments:
You look so happy! Glad things are going so well.
Emily
you're very beautiful. Thanks for all your gratitude... it makes me want to revamp my own blog. love ya!
Post a Comment