Saturday, March 15, 2008

10 reasons why I am grateful for my husband . . .

1. He is So sweet to me.
2. He is a wonderful father and loves our kids. Emma knows that she is up for a lot of fun and laughter as soon as dad gets home.
3. He talks and sings to himself (and quotes "Toy Story" to himself).
4. He is touched easily, especially when it comes to feeling the Spirit.
5. He is the most sincere person I know.
6. He likes to turn up the music and dance by himself in the family room as if he were at a stag dance.
7. He will pull over to help anyone that looks like they need help.
8. He has a very admirable love for learning and is constantly bettering himself by learning new things.
9. He makes me feel adored.
10. He is simply incredible. I married such a special person.

2 comments:

Mark Ian Macdonald said...

Only a saintly and kind person would take the time and thought and energy to write something like this. I look up to a love you so much, Jessie. You're making a good man out of me.

Love Mark

Andrea and Justin said...

You guys are so cute and I love the baby pictures he is such an angel. I loved talking to you on the phone the other day, and I hope to see you soon!