Friday, March 14, 2008





1. Ethan - I gave him a bath today and had to change the stickers that hold up his oxygen. Usually he is screaming when I do this, but today he was calm, so I thought I'd take a few pictures of him with out his oxygen. Isn't he handsome! He's such a good and easy little boy. I feel so blessed that we have him home and can partake of his sweet spirit. I can't tell you how much he has changed our family for the better. We all feel more love because of this special little boy that was sent to us.

2. My fun day with Emma - Mark had to work today from 2:30 till probably midnight tonight. I was worried about taking care of these kids all day by myself and wondered how it would go. Today has turned out to be one of the funnest and greatest days ever! Emma and I had so much fun playing and laughing all day. We especially had fun giving Ethan a bath (Emma helped me). The two of us also did the dishes together with a scrubber each. That was fun. We cuddled and read books, ate cookies dipped in milk, played with play dough, and did all sorts of silly things that made both of us laugh. What a day! I really do love being a mother and love, love, love my kids!

1 comment:

nat said...

hi jess,
i'm so happy to read that you had such a great day. jon and i are thrilled to see tha Ethan is home!
lovies, nat