Monday, March 17, 2008



1. We brought Ethan out of his cave with all of his equipment so he could hang with me and Emma. Emma was holding her blocks 1/2 inch away from his eyes so that he could see them.

2. Ashley Avarell came over and watched the kids for a few minutes so that I could go get my laundry . . . a little service made a big difference in my day.

3. Slurping spaghetti - I might need to do a bit better at teaching Emma manners. I was encouraging her to slurp her spaghetti, meanwhile she burps and farts almost at the same time. Of course all three of these things make her laugh (and all my laughing just encourages it). Oh well, it was funny.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Jess!!! How are you? It has been so long. Your family is absolutely adorable! It is so good to hear from you. I would love to catch up sometime! Are you still in Utah?

Francis Family said...

Jess I am so glad to hear from you! I love the idea of a thankful list- there are so many reasons to be thankful. :) I'm glad you were able to bring your little guy home. Your kids are darling. I loved the picture of Emma getting her hair cut! Keep in touch!
T

Teena said...

haha!! that's hilarious, she's my kinda girl