
1. I'm so glad we can go outside to play. Emma just shines when she's able to go outside and run around with out any cares. She was playing with her friend McKinley today and having so much fun.
2. For Enrichment tonight the sisters cleaned apartments (including ours). When we got back from visiting Ethan our apartment was sparkling! Bless their hearts. What a great service of love those women showed us tonight.
3. Ethan improved a lot on his eating today. If he continues to do well tomorrow they may move him up to 4 feedings a day. One step closer to coming home. Eating from me and the bottle takes so much work for little Ethan; I am very proud of him.
4. Even though I hate getting up early (always have), I love driving back home from the hospital around 7:50 and seeing the sun almost coming over the mountain. The rays make the sky and mountains (especially Timpanogos Mt.) look breathtaking. Those mountains to me are the most beautiful creation I think I've ever seen. This is partly because they are amazing and partly because to me they represent home. I love how beautiful these mountains are in the winter.
5. Last but not least, Mark did the laundry today. This was no small feat seeing as the laundry was piled almost as tall as I am. Made my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment