Saturday, March 1, 2008

1. My date with Mark - We went to the temple, to "The Italian Place" (est. in Provo in 1972), and to a little Brazilian place for dessert. It was so fun to be careless for a few hours and just spend it with my honey.

2. Ethan moved up to 4 feedings a day from me. He'll be starting that tomorrow. He is looking like he probably will be home this next week if there aren't too many bumps in the road.

3. Emma has learned the names of like 7 apostles. She calls them by their last name, like, "Hinckley", "Eyring", etc. It's priceless. Maybe we'll get to enjoy conference a little more this year if Emma will watch it.

4. I am grateful that I am going to sleep . . . right now! BYE!

5. When Mark and I went to the temple tonight we walked in feeling "heavy laden" with all of the stress in our lives right now. While in the temple I felt as if something had been lifted off my shoulders and I was given "rest" to my soul. Mark felt the same way. We walked out of the temple feeling like different people than when we went in. What a marvelous blessing is the temple. Jesus Christ really does lift our burdens from off our shoulders. I felt that tonight.

No comments: