
1. This is the first Fresh Ink card that I ever read. On the inside it says, "Nancy always had thick ankles, but no one really noticed." On the back it says, "Nice Hair". That's where this joke (below #2) started from.
2. We have a running joke in our family that makes fun of each other's morning hair. If one of us has total bed head then the other will comment, "Nice Hair!" Last night the nurse put some kind of gunk in Ethan's hair and he had great bed head this morning. Today he received the "Nice Hair" comment from his mother.
3. Ethan had an eye exam today and everything went great. Another blessing for Ethan. His body is growing and healing.
4. Mark wrote me a very nice email today just to tell me he loved me.
5. My mother-in-law watched Emma today and they had so much fun together. I am so grateful that I have such great in-laws.
6. Rice Krispie Treats - aren't they the best! Go Snap, Crackle, and Pop (yes I am a product of the 80's and 90's).
7. I love that when we play outside, Emma always wants me to play on the jungle gym with her and go down the slide. I also love how recently Emma is so expressive and excited about EVERYTHING. She gasps all of the time in excitement when she sees something familiar and then will say a word for whatever she is excited about (like, "Bus!", "Moon!", "Baby", . . .)
1 comment:
I so love rice krispies...I have been craving them all week!!! Did your phone die the other night?
Post a Comment