2. My sweet boys...Mark & Ethan
3. When I came home from the hospital this morning Mark and Emma had cleaned up the house for family cleaning day. It made me whole morning.
4. Tonight I called a friend's mom (my friend passed away from a drug overdose a few years ago and she has fallen apart over it and doesn't come out of her dark basement). Her husband answered and said she was asleep. When I told him who it was that was calling, he didn't recognize my name, and frankly told me that she wouldn't call me back. I really wanted to talk to her and said, "Well, this is Jessica and..." Then he said, "This is Jessica? Hold on, let me go get her." She ended up being deep in sleep, but he got my number and said he'd have her call me. I am grateful to know that even though she receives very few visitors, she still treasures our friendship.
5. I'm sick again and won't be able to go see Ethan possibly for a couple of days. I was feeling bad for myself, but this quote kept coming to mind, so I'll try to look at it this way: "The revelations, for which we are grateful, show that we should even give thanks for our afflictions because they turn our hearts to God and give us opportunities to prepare for what God would have us become." - Elder Oaks
6. The ice cream that is soothing my sore throat RIGHT NOW! YUM!!!!
1 comment:
hey jess,
i would love to talk to you! email me, will ya? jonkensey(at)hotmail(dot)com
Post a Comment