
1. Mark getting weepy during the cartoon "Tarzan" - this picture is dedicated to him :)
2. The Old Testament Student Manual - I have been attempting to read the Old Testament for the first time all the way through. I've made it to Isaiah 52 and that's largely because of the help of that manual.
3. Emma's dance moves - Mark has taken the time almost every day when he comes home to dance with Emma. Because of this she now knows how to move and groove! It's so funny!
4. All the machines at the NICU that monitor Ethan so well. I'm so grateful that we live in this day and age when medicine can keep kids alive that would have died 100 years ago.
5. Elder Scott said, "I wonder if we can ever really fathom the immense power of prayer until we encounter an overpowering, urgent problem and realize that we are powerless to resolve it." We have been sustained through this experience because of the power of the prayers of others on our behalf.
1 comment:
Hey Jessica,
We have really enjoyed and been inspired by your blog. What a great idea. Wish we could have gotten to know you and your family a little better. Your thoughts and positive outlook brighten my day.
Best,
Emily
Post a Comment