1. Emma's excitement over her new glasses.
2. Jamie Hammond's wedding day - She has been one of my best friends since 4th grade, and we have been through EVERYTHING together. I am so happy for her. I loved something the sealer said, "Love each other, keep the commandments, and the world is yours."
3. Ethan's ear exam blessing - today I got to hold Ethan while he had his first ear exam. The doctor said that if he was very still and calm it could take only about 20 minutes. He said if he was fussy it could take "forever". Needless to say, our boy was perfect and he passed his ear test "with flying colors" as the doc said. The ear doctor also said that the test shows that his brain stem activity is normal. This doctor didn't know about Ethan's MRI and brain damage. When I told him about this he said, "Well then this test is VERY good news for you guys." Another miracle. I'm also so proud of Ethan. He was so still that the test only took 15 minutes. Go little buddy! He is a very calm and pleasant baby.
4. A perfect Valentine - How could I forget the most important person in my life on this day. Mark is the sweetest and kindest guy ever. I never knew marriage could bring so much happiness. It truly is a happy Valentines Day when your married to such a wonderful person.
5. Sweet moms who bring us Valentine surprises!
6. Fran Buddle - She is my mom's best friend. She made us this gourmet meal to help out with our crazy schedule. It was delicious!
4 comments:
Jessica! I think that this is a great idea, and I'm definitely going to keep up to date on it and read it. Do you mind if I link to it from my blog (icanspellpereira.blogspot.com)? We link to the blogs we read. Let me know! It'll remind us to be grateful! Yay!
I love you, Jess. Thanks for your faith and optimism. You're my favorite.
Mark
hey jess! congrats on the good news with the hearing and eye exams. everyone is rooting for you guys!
i am so happy i came across your blog! I can't even beign to tell you how truly amazing i think you are. Jon and i have been thinking a lot about you and are so happy to hear things seem to be going well.
lovies, natalie
Post a Comment