Saturday, February 25, 2012

Chore Charts


Here are the chore charts I made for the kids.  They get a point for every circle that they complete and then they can earn rewards for getting a certain number of points.  We change the colors on the chart every week to mix things up. I modify the chores a little every week too.  The number in the top corner shows how many points they earn.  So far it's working out great

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You put a lot of effort into those and they look impressive! I'm glad they are working well, too. You are doing a great job, Jessica!

Jess said...

Hey Jess! What a great chart! I'd love to borrow this idea if that's okay-- could you send it to me? Jessicaloehrmann@gmail.com

And how sweet that your little boy shows so much affection and kindness. Little boy affection is wonderful in its own little way, isn't it?

And is the idea for the imaginary kid who goes through all the same things from the Eyre's book? I loved reading it, and remember something about that.

What a dear you are to share your great ideas!! Bring it sister!
Much love,
Jess

MOMster said...

That's fabulous! We had a chore chart that worked for a while, several months actually, and it worked great. However, we need to change things up a little and do something a little different to make things more interesting for the kiddos. And I also need to keep up on it!

I need a chore chart for me now...:P

Monica Bingham said...

Those are probably the cutest chore charts I've ever seen! Way to go--you are such a great mom, and your kids are as cute as ever!