she is BEAUTIFUL, Jess!! and she is definitely emma's sister. :) congrats.
Oh my gosh, I don't think I've ever seen such a beautiful baby. And now I want a baby girl. Congratulations!
Oh my gosh, Jess! She is perfect! nd she totally has your pretty little lips. Congrats!
She's beautiful!
Wow, she is just cute as a button! Love the beautiful faces you captured! (Nice job!)
I know everyone's already said it, but she really is beautiful. I love her hair! It reminds me of William's when he was a newborn. So fun. Congrats!
She is Emma's twin, I love all that hair!!
LOVE her hair! What a gorgeous little girl. Congratulations to you and your family!
She is precious, I with I were there so I could meet her. Those pictures are amazing. Miss you!
Congrats Jess!
She looks so much like Emma! She's such a beautiful little girl! Congrats. If you need anything, let me know!
She is so beautiful! Love the pictures!
oh she is beautiful. congrats you guys! we miss you!
She is beautiful!!! Congrats! i can't wait to meet her.
She is so cute! Not that I would expect anything less from one of your kids ;) Congratulations again!
What a cutie! And so much hair! Congrats to you and your family Jessica.
Belates Welcome to you, Katie! May you and your Mommy be strong and happy.
Where the devil did she get that gorgeous dark hair from? your mom?she has your lips..perfect,congrats!
That little girl is to DIE for! Look at that hair! Happiness.
Post a Comment
19 comments:
she is BEAUTIFUL, Jess!! and she is definitely emma's sister. :) congrats.
Oh my gosh, I don't think I've ever seen such a beautiful baby. And now I want a baby girl. Congratulations!
Oh my gosh, Jess! She is perfect! nd she totally has your pretty little lips. Congrats!
She's beautiful!
Wow, she is just cute as a button! Love the beautiful faces you captured! (Nice job!)
I know everyone's already said it, but she really is beautiful. I love her hair! It reminds me of William's when he was a newborn. So fun. Congrats!
She is Emma's twin, I love all that hair!!
LOVE her hair! What a gorgeous little girl. Congratulations to you and your family!
She is precious, I with I were there so I could meet her. Those pictures are amazing. Miss you!
Congrats Jess!
She looks so much like Emma! She's such a beautiful little girl! Congrats. If you need anything, let me know!
She is so beautiful! Love the pictures!
oh she is beautiful. congrats you guys! we miss you!
She is beautiful!!! Congrats! i can't wait to meet her.
She is so cute! Not that I would expect anything less from one of your kids ;) Congratulations again!
What a cutie! And so much hair! Congrats to you and your family Jessica.
Belates Welcome to you, Katie! May you and your Mommy be strong and happy.
Where the devil did she get that gorgeous dark hair from? your mom?
she has your lips..perfect,congrats!
That little girl is to DIE for! Look at that hair! Happiness.
Post a Comment