Monday, January 17, 2011

LIFE IS GOOD

Here are some funny things that have been said around here lately:

  • Ethan was getting into the car and fell into the gutter by the car.  He started to panic and said, "Don't drive over me. You will crack me!"
  • The other day someone honked at me and Ethan said, "Did you hear that?  That was an alligator."

Life is good for us.  I'm finally moving on to the 2nd trimester of this pregnancy.  Hopefully that means being less tired.  I think being in your 20's is an easier time to be pregnant.  My pregnancy has been totally different from my other ones.  So, boy or girl?  No clue.  Maybe it will be a Molly or a Noah or an Olliver or a Katie.  Emma is really stuck on Katie.  Today I bought some JuJu hearts (my favorite valentine candy) and shared them with my kids.  Emma liked the name of the candy and said, "JuJu would be a great name for a boy!"

It might be a JuJu.

Love,
Jess

6 comments:

Brooke B said...

I LOVE the Ethan quotes! So cute, I miss your face!

Holly Park said...

Jess, you are the cutest! I didn't even realize you were pregnant again! congrats! We need to all get together sometime soon!

Tarmy said...

Congrats on the pregnancy Jess! I'm so happy for you and Mark. I hope you are feeling more energetic soon Ü

Crowley Family said...

Hey congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant! All the name ideas sound cute!

the Gardners said...

Congratulations on #3! It seems like everyone is pregnant again. lol So are you guys going to find out the gender or wait until D-day?

MOMster said...

JuJu WOULD be a great name! Maybe she can name a pet that someday...(wink, wink).

I'm hoping you'll feel better soon too. If you need anything (meals, someone to watch Emma while Ethan is napping, etc) let me know. I'm happy to help out!

I love Ethan's comments. So cute!