A while ago our neighbor
Will Strong (who is a fantastic artist) sketched a picture of Emma one Sunday when he was sitting behind us at church. Below is the picture and his comments about the sketch. We love our Emma girl!
Last Sunday in church we sat behind the bishop's family. I started making faces at the kids. The little girl started making faces back. I made sillier faces. She showed me how she can touch her tongue to her nose. Then I started to sketch her (quick and messy like.) The results:
That kid is dang cute. (She wanted me to make sure that I drew the flower on her dress.)
3 comments:
that's adorable!!!
Oh, that is so super cute :) What a great sketch. Also, I'm so glad you got to go to Disneyland. I'm sure it was a needed vacation and fun to be with family :)
How fun! I'm sure Emma loved it! She smiles at Sydney every time she sees her in church. It's awfully cute!
Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment