I'm in the blogging mood lately. Now promises to myself how long it will last.
What sort of kitchen gadgets do you love? I find that many kitchen things are unnecessary and that I just don't have the kitchen space for them. I am such a declutterer. I get rid of stuff almost constantly. If I don't use it, love it, need it, or have room for it, it's outta here! Key to apartment living for me. Yet I have a few kitchen extras that must stay.
Here they are:
This is my cupcake holder. I love it! I don't even make cupcakes very often, but when I do I love this storage container.
This is my plastic jar opener. It opens jars like a charm. Love it.
Williams-Sonoma Measuring Spoon - two reasons I like these. (1) These are long and skinny so they fit in my spice jars. (2) They have a 1/8 teaspoon so I don't have to use the 1/4 teaspoon and try to figure out what half of it would be (has anyone else done that?)
Yesterday during my nap Emma came in with chocolate all over her face. I deducted that she had eaten some cupcakes. I asked her how the cupcakes were. She said, "Good". I asked her how many she had eaten. She said, "Two." Then with a gleam in her eye, she said, while running out of my room, "Now I'm going to have one more!"
My friend from high school has a food blog with really yummy gourmet cupcake recipes on them. The kind that you see at those cute cupcake shops that cost $3.00 a pop. Try out some of her recipes @ http://mmm-mmm-food.blogspot.com/
This morning when I opened my laptop I found a pile of pulled off laptop keys closed in the middle of it. Guess Ethan got curious. I'm still missing "U" and ";". I'm also missing "H", but Emma lost that one a few years ago. Our laptop has character.
What kind of kitchen stuff do you love? Please share!



3 comments:
I love most everything by pampered chef. Apple cutter, whisks, paring knives, but most of all their pots and pans! NOTHING sticks to them, I forget how great they are till I cook somewhere else!
My mother-in-law buys me kitchen stuff all the time. Unfortunately, as we're living with my parents right now, all our stuff is in storage. However, I love our Cocomotion. You put in the powder and milk and push a button, it stirs it up AND heats it up to the perfect drinking temperature. I love it and can't wait to get it back out of storage. Oh, and our apple corer. Sure beats trying to cut even apple slices with a knife.
I don't really have any kitchen things that I love most because my kids all run off with it and I never know what I have or don't have anymore. I've found bowls, spoons, jars, cups, measuring items, pie spatula, etc, out in our backyard. Oy. I just can't get too attached to anything because it'll walk away. :P
Post a Comment