Friday, October 9, 2009

Thanks for all the help!

Okay, I am alive. I survived a tonsillectomy. If anyone has gone through one before (Carly) they understand what I mean by "survive". Thanks so much for all of you that helped or even those of you who offered help, it is so appreciated. Still a bit on the mend, but doing much better. THANKS FRIENDS!!!

6 comments:

Dunn Family said...

Jess, how are you feeling? I wish I loved closer to you cuz I would most definitely help you out! Lets get together soon when you are feeling better.

Bill, Kristin, Will and Kayla said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. I've never had my tonsils out, but I've had plenty of other surgeries in my day, so I know it's not fun. Hey, by the way, we will be coming out for Christmas this year, so we need to plan a get-together with Brooke and Irene and everyone. See you soon!

Murdock's said...

Jess, It's Katie Murdock! I am so sorry you had your tonsils out...I had mine out 3 years ago and it hurt like #@!?*#$ (hee, hee) It takes about 3 weeks till your feeling like a human again.
I had my baby 4 weeks ago (Mollie) and Brooke had hers last week (Annie). Busy, busy but really want to get together again sometime soon. Call me when you're feeling better. Love ya!

Jamie Meacham said...

I am sorry I didn't help. I haven't checked the blog area for awhile. Sorry I wasn't there to help! Let me know if there is anything left that I can help with. Feel better soon!

Asian Keng said...

Oh Jess, I am sorry it took me so long to read this, but I am totally there with you; I had my tonsils out on Sept. 28th, along with my uvula and other various parts of the back of my throat... while I didn't have two little kids to watch, I am TOTALLY there with the sympathy on the recovery! Hopefully you are feeling better soon!!!!

And no matter what they say, ice cream really doesn't make it all better in this case. Silly ice cream.

TM said...

You have such sweet friends and lucky to have family close by. Glad you were taken care of....love you sis!