Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Move





Emma turned 3 years old on June 17th! Yea for our little sweetie!

Sorry, I have been MIA lately. So many changes have been happening, I'm just trying to keep my head above water. Good to be back to the blogging world.

So we moved this past week. Mark got a job in Provo with LDS Philanthropies (a department of the LDS church here in Provo that deals with donations and planned giving to BYU schools and Humanitarian Aid). We have officially graduated and been kicked out of Wymount. I will post more pics of us later, but here are some of Emma eating an ice cream cone on our porch at our new place.

Our new place (just a sneak peak) - We found a place by the Provo library with 3 bedrooms and a w/d hookup for just $650(thanks mom for your old w/d). If any of you are looking for a place to live try out these places (416 N. 100 E). right by the Provo library. Thus our quest for saving up for a lovely cottage of our own someday has begun! Meanwhile, we love this place and are making it a fun home for our fam. The cabinets were pretty gross here, so the landlord is reimbursing us to sand and stain them. Mark has done a great job sanding and we will be staining them next week (and getting new handles that aren't covered in honey). We will post pictures when it is done.

Please!!!! If any of you take your kids to library time, come visit. Stop by any time. We live in #5 on the upper right. We always have ice cream for those who need a good summer treat!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

I am so glad that you posted, I will be by tomorrow or thursday to see you. I am going to be out of town from friday until the 12th, so I want to see you before I leave. If that is too soon, email me.

Crowley Family said...

It's so good to see you're doing well. We're happy that you're all settled and that Mark has a job. We're in town visiting my family. I have to go to Provo tomorrow around noonish so we'll stop by. I'll call you.

ANeibaur said...

Happy (Late) Birthday Emma! Wow she is so cute!

Jamie Meacham said...

Congrats! Sounds like a good place to live and save. Call me soon. I have things to tell you! love ya

Elizabeth said...

Hi! Sorry I didn't get to see you before I left! It's been pretty crazy, and of course the deciding what we're doing is STILL going on... Anyway, I hope you're going to post before and after pictures of the cabinets!!

Holly Park said...

Congrats on the move and the new job! Yay for stability...and staying close to family:)

Brooke said...

She's growing up to be such a lady! What a darling girl. love aunt brooke

DG said...

Fun, fun! It's great to find a place you like, affordable and no shared laundry! Yeah! Congrats to Mark and his new job. Emma is getting so big and still super cute!