Sunday, March 29, 2009

DINOSAUR WEEK!

DINOSAURS AT HOME

This is what we called the "Dino Fort"


Dino Dinner (Chicken Nuggets and Corn)
Emma loved this because I am usually so adamant
about sitting at the table for dinner, that she thought
this was such a fun, crazy idea to eat under the table.

Emma shared her dino food with Ethan

Yeah for dinosaur week!


Ethan just had to wear his T-Rex shirt for dinosaur week.



Emma and her dinosaurs





Dinosaur Footprint Cupcakes (humor me on this one)





I saw this cereal at the store and had to buy it for this week


THANKSGIVING POINT
MUSEUM OF ANCIENT LIFE


\Emma digging for fossils



The Dino Scale


Tyrannosaurus Rex


Emma's favorite part were the live fish

Align Center


Emma digging in the wet sand and playing
with plastic dinos with Julia and Andrea


Emma reached her hands up to show me how tall she is




UNIVERSITY MALL INDOOR PLAYGROUND





DINO BOOKS
(these were some of our favorites)






BYU EARTH SCIENCE MUSEUM

Addy, Andrea, Emma & Julia sitting in
front of where the palentologists work.


As soon as Emma's friends came to the museum
she wanted to show them everything.
"Hey guys! Look! It's a giant crocodile!"


Ethan and Emma and the T-rex
(Ethan's thinking, "Get me outta here!")



Coming next week. . .Farm week!

6 comments:

Crowley Family said...

How fun! They are all getting so big. Your kids are adorable. I hope you guys are doing well. We are doing well. Cory has been working for almost two months now and he's liking his job. We miss you guys.

ANeibaur said...

Oh wow that looks like tonz of fun!
I love working at Thanksgiving point... LOTS of perks! Teehee
Your kids look so happy!
Im glad you all have been having so much fun! :D

Elizabeth said...

Jessica, you're so creative! I love it! What a cute mommy!

Kelly said...

You are so fun! I bet Emma just loved it :)

Elle Keeps Moving said...

I'm so glad you posted pics of this so I can steal all of your ideas in a few years! So fun!

Anonymous said...

Emma smiling next to her dinosaurs is great! She looks so much like Jess when we were kids. And she has the most amazing almond-shaped eyes.

The cupcakes were cute!! And they look yummy too.

The Thanksgiving Point Dino museum looks fantastic, thank you for sharing all the pictures. I can't believe I haven't gone yet.

The University Mall sure has improved for the better over the years, hasn't it?

Did you round out the week watching "Night at the Museum" to see a dinosaur skeleton come to life?