Monday, March 10, 2008

Gotta love this face Emma is making.


1. Emma's first time holding Ethan. She comes up to him many times during the day and kisses and hugs him. It is very sweet.

2. Friends who come to the rescue on tough days:
  • Michelle Gardner in our ward made us dinner tonight. It was delicious.
  • Natalie in our ward called me and really encouraged me. It meant a lot.
  • Brooke Butler (friend of 23 years) saved me today and came and helped me while I did my laundry and managed these two kids. She is such a good friend.
  • A friend of mine that I haven't talked to in a long time, Sara, sent me a very kind email today. It meant so much.
  • Louise Bailey talked to me for a while when we were doing laundry just to see what I needed help with.
  • Courtney Hartley offered to take Emma out to the playground for a while.
  • Tarmy Lunt watched Emma on the playground while I went to put my clothes in the dryer.
  • Marky gave me a break after he got home and took care of Emma.
3. I think this list above proves this quote by President Spencer W. Kimball: "God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs" ("Small Acts of Service," Ensign, Dec. 1974, p. 5).


4. Tonight I needed to let off some steam so I did step aerobics. Emma did it with me and we got a great video of her shaking her stuff. She is so funny.

5. I am grateful for this blog tonight. It reminds me all of the good things that happened today and helps me not dwell on the stressful moments of the day.



2 comments:

Andrea and Justin said...

I am glad that you have a blog. Now I will really feel like I can keep up with everything that is going on. I miss seeing you more. Check us out at thekeckfamily.blogspot.com

carly said...

cute pictures! i love when big brothers and sisters are so excited about the new ones!