Sunday, March 30, 2008

1. Warm Apple Pie with Ice Cream - Mark was craving apple pie, so I made apple pie for the first time. It ended up tasting pretty good. This is not a picture of the apple pie I made (lest you be fooled). Mine didn't look that good, but I was happy with my first go at it.

2. Kind Neighbors - Our neighbors, the Arnolds, let us borrow their car so that we could pick up Ethan's medications.

3. Web Camera's - We talked on our Web Cam to Mark's brother Jimmy, his wife, Brooke, and their boy Bryce. We love those three so much and miss them, so it is awesome to be able to "see" them and talk to them face to face. I love the technological advances of our times. We live in such an awesome world.

4. Kristine, my sister-in-law - She has been very good at checking up on us since we had Ethan (she had a baby in the NICU too). She called today to see how we were doing. I am grateful for her support because she knows what we are going through by first-hand experience.

1 comment:

Brooke B said...

Hey Jess-
I feel so bad I can't help you as much as I wanted last week and this week, I'm on bed rest, we put the babies in tomorrow! So next week expect to be seeing more of me.
P.S. Nat wants to get together for old times sake!!!