2. Missy called me tonight and gave me a bunch of great ideas of fun things that we can do with Emma during the day. I'm excited to try all of them! It's great to have two sister-in-laws who already have three kids and have a lot of great ideas for fun activities.
3. Emma helping me make dinner tonight. She made the OJ and helped me knead the pizza dough. She even helped me sweep up after we made a mess.
4. Arm wrestling - I taught Emma how to arm wrestle today. We'll have to work on this one.
5. Ethan did really well on feeding from a bottle twice today, so tonight (at 10 pm) he will do a third feeding from a bottle for today. We just have to make it to 8 feedings a day and he's home.
6. My niece Hannah - she is 10 months old and has managed to eat cat food, cat poop, a fur ball, and already chewed tobacco (which was on the floor of the doctor's office). I'm grateful that she's still alive and healthy after eating all of those things.
7. My niece and nephews, Emily, Matthew, Caleb and Jacob, who prayed that I would get better quickly. Heavenly Father heard their prayers. I'm all better now and can go back to see Ethan tomorrow. I love those four (and all the other nieces and nephews - Hannah, Kara, Mimi, and Bryce).
8. We enjoyed yummy peach cobbler tonight.
- Lion House recipe for peach cobbler - Here it is:
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 quart bottled or canned peaches
- cinnamon and sugar
- whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
Drain peaches, reserving 3/4 c. liquid. Slice peaches and place on top of batter. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar; pour reserved liquid over top. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Serve warm or cold with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Makes 8 servings.
IT'S YUMMY! ENJOY!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment