1. I love how Ethan looks so much like Mark. This is what Mark's face looks like when he sleeps.
2. I finally was able to see/hold Ethan for the first time in almost a week. I am so grateful I'm not sick anymore. Ethan is such a cute little guy. He weighs 5 lbs now and looked so big to me today.
3. Missy's awesome ideas - Today we tried a few of my sister-in-law's fun ideas for kids. We finger painted (vanilla pudding and food coloring), blew bubbles in the bath, and played with a big, fun, new playdough kit (which was purchased using a gift card our next door neighbors gave us after we had Ethan - grateful for them too). We also had some fun with balloons and let Emma see what static electricity can do to her hair. It was a fun evening full of laughter. I can't wait to try more of Missy's ideas.
4. The Provo Temple - As I was driving home from doing errands today, I thought the temple looked so beautiful. It was literally glowing in the light, while everything around it seemed dim. Isn't that a perfect way to describe how it is in the temple - full of light. This picture doesn't do it justice. I am so grateful for the blessings that have come to my life from living close to this temple.
No comments:
Post a Comment