Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pictures!

Fairy Tea Party @ Provo Library

Mommy-Daughter Date

She says, "Take a picture of me.  I'm going to make a really funny face!"

Yes, she is this sweet

Permanent Marker Face Art

Home Depot Kids Workshop - Made and raced cars

She is so sweet too!

He is such a joy!

Captain Heartbreaker

I can't get enough of this baby!

Red cheeks due to very seriously chasing the ducks and trying to catch them.

Love Ethan's expression here

Katie bites down really hard on the spoon when she eats and it just hangs there

Find out what I made that day and don't make it again

The kids with their cousin's, Anna and Kara

6 comments:

Jess said...

Just darling. You two are dazzling from inside out at that princess mommy & Emma date. How sweet!!

MOMster said...

I can't get over how beautiful your kids are! Emma looks so much like you! I LOVE the picture of Katie with the spoon sticking out of her mouth--it made me laugh pretty hard remembering the days of babyhood. :) You're such an awesome mom, Jessica!!! I'm so glad you posted! It made my day to see the darling faces of your kiddos!

Holly Park said...

Jess, your kids are adorable!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

beautiful and adorable :) your family looks like they have a lot of fun!

Milko, Eve, Allison, And Joshua said...

I love all your picture! So happy, so cute! We love going to the Home Depot projects :)

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL !!!!
i've never seen such a beautiful kid ever before. So cute :)