Wednesday, April 27, 2011

EASTER

Bunnies


Isn't that a cute picture?

I love it!

12 weeks left until baby #3 comes (hopefully a few weeks earlier than that, but not too many weeks earlier). I officially start "bed rest" tomorrow. Not real bed rest, just rest from cooking, cleaning, and shopping (doctor's orders). It's a hard life but somebodies got to do it. I have been scrambling to put the house in order, get stuff ready for the baby, and get the errands done. Now it's time to relax and hang with the kids for the next few months. If you want to find me this summer I will be at a park with my heels kicked up while adoring my ever growing children.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan! Enjoy your "bed rest" in the park. ;->

MOMster said...

Let me know if you need a break, or a meal, or help with the house...I'm more than willing to come and hang out! I'll do grocery shopping too if you need it!

We'll probably join you at the park since my kids have been BEGGING to go play. We'll just have to kick up our feet together!

Kelly said...

CONGRATS!! Make sure you take full advantage of that rest and keep her in there :) Another girl is so exciting!