Knock Knock
Who's there?
Quack
Quack who?
Quack tell another joke and then I'm outta here!
(followed by her bursting out in deep belly laughter at her own joke)
Where do cows go for entertainment?
The mooooovie theater!
I texted Mark the other day to tell him we were in front of his work to pick him up. Emma says in a total teenage voice, "Mom, what's up with all the texting?"
We preordered "Tangled" today from the Disney Store and got a $10 gift card to the Disney Store as well as four Lithograph 11x14 prints of shots from the movie.
My favorite movies from 2010:
"Tangled"
"Ramona and Beezus"
"Camp Rock: The Final Jam" (should I be embarrassed to put that?)
Sorry "Toy Story 3", you were too scary for my kids.


3 comments:
I loved Tangled, and I agree with you on Toy Story 3 it was scary and way too sad.
I still haven't seen Tangled though I've heard it's really good. My favorite kid movie from 2010 was Despicable Me. My kids LOVE that movie.
I love it! I still need to see that movie!!
Post a Comment