| Emma had a lemonade sale last week. Her aunt Brooke made her this cute sign |
| Many people thought Emma was so cute they gave her $1.00 or more for each cup. |
| We sold/ate cookies too! |
| She made $20 in 2 1/2 hours! She bought a doll bed for her doll Leafy with her money. |
2 comments:
that is so stinkin' cute! I love how it rhymes too.
so, a few week back I met your mom over at the Provo Temple... I saw her and thought, she looks so much like Jessica, i think i will just ask... and it totally was your mom! anyway, just wanted to say Hi to the bishop's wife :) (which I think is totally awesome)
Brooke is so amazing and so is little miss Emma!! That is seriously adorable. What a little businesswoman.
Post a Comment