1. Mission Reunions - Mark's mission reunion was tonight. He served in Brazil and the missionaries all dressed up in native clothes for the reunion. Mark's Mission President and family flew in from Brazil (he is an Area Authority Seventy in the Brazil North Area). They had so much fun! Meanwhile, Ethan and I hung out at home and had fun cuddling.



2. Cute decorations - I made this little decoration this week and finished it tonight before Mark and Emma got back. It says "Princess". It was fun to show Emma. When I showed her it she said, "Oh, Letters!" I told her it spelled princess and told her she was a princess.
2 comments:
Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Your blog is really inspiring. It's actually what made me finally start a blog. Your family is so cute! I'm glad things are going so well. The princess letters are adorable. I've had letters that spell out Heidi since she was born and never done anything with them. You inspired me to want to do that too. Our blog is feronsfamilyfun.blogspot
You do have very cute kids. And I can't wait to see them! Just 2 days, yay!
Post a Comment