1. This is Ethan's special shirt. He wore this in the hospital (they have clothes there for the NICU babies) twice in a row! The nurse didn't look to see what he was wearing (he was wrapped in the blanket) and she picked out the exact smae shirt (which is random because there are bundles of clothes to choose from). I thought that was cool because the first day he was wearing it I saw it and said, "Oh, that shirt is so Mark. Mark has to see his boy in this shirt." Then after we got home, a neighbor brought over some clothes for Ethan and there was the same onesie. So, we think this onesie was made for our boy!
2. The true meaning of Easter - Here is a 7 minute link to a clip called "The Bread of Life" about the Savior on the Church's new website about Jesus Christ.
3. Emma - Today she really wanted to go out to the slide, but didn't want to go with our neighbor; she wanted to go with me. She said, "Mommy slide outside?" I felt bad for her (we can't go outside with Ethan until it's warmer) and try to explain to her why we couldn't go out. I said, "Mommy can't go outside because Ethan is too little to go outside." She looked at me with those big, sweet eyes and said, "Oh. Ethan too little." She was so understanding and didn't whine at all about not being able to go outside. What an angel. She has been so good with having a new kid at home. I just love her so much.
4. Mark's so cool - I wanted to watch "Enchanted" and he drove all the way out to Orem to get the only copy we could find. What a sweetie. Yea for date night.
No comments:
Post a Comment