1. Ethan's coming home - Ethan started his 1st of two 24-hour periods of eating everything on his own (without the tube). He should be home by Wednesday night! Exciting business. This was our exciting news this morning. I will be here at the hospital until he goes home. They have a little room for me to stay in. Ethan is eating really well - about every 3 hours. Hopefully he stays on that schedule and does that at home.
2. My mom - she watched Emma all day today. I'm so grateful for her help.
3. Family Home Evening - We had FHE tonight in my little sleep room here at the hospital. It was fun. We sang a bunch of nursery songs and looked through the friend magazine that they have here in the parent room. I think FHE brings our family closer. It certainly did tonight.
1 comment:
Congrats, little Ethan!
Post a Comment