2. Mark letting me take two naps today. I was so tired and he watched Emma later on in the day so I could sleep during her nap instead of going to the hospital at that time.
3. The Lord shows in Isaiah 56 that He invites all to come to the temple. Any person who is willing to keep his commandments is invited to partake of the blessings of the temple. I'm grateful that Heavenly Father loves all of His children as a Father. Of course He wants all of His children to partake of the blessings He has to offer. Any good father would want that.
"Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called and house of prayer for all people" (Isaiah 56:7).
No comments:
Post a Comment